13th International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing
7-9 October 2019, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Intelligent Distributed Decision Support Systems (IDDSS)
Topics of interest:
Call for papers:
IDC-2019 Special Session on Intelligent Distributed Decision Support Systems (IDDSS) aims to serve as a platform for multi-disciplinary discussions on:
• the problems of IDDSS multi-criteria analysis and synthesis;
• the problems of proactive control and management of IDDSS development under the conditions of a priori uncertainty and unforeseen failures;
• the problems of formal description of all possible types control object in IDDSS by using different mathematical apparatus;
• the problems of data, information and knowledge fusion for IDDSS;
• problems of designing the new methods for the synthesis of programmes to perform the analysis of measured information that provides the interactive intellectual processing of data and knowledge about physical properties (i.e., functional, range, signal, code and integrated parameters) of IDDSS states;
• the problems of designing the new combined methods, algorithms and techniques for solving the tasks of complex objects monitoring and controlling in different kinds of the situation centers;
• the problems of optimal IDDSS structure-dynamics control programs selection;
• the problems of IDDSS configuration and reconfiguration at different states of the environment;
• the problems of parametric and structural adaptation of models describing IDDSS structure-dynamics process;
• the problems of IDDSS implementation in various applied areas.
Potential authors are invited to submit original papers. Papers should be at most 10 pages long and must be formatted accordingly. Papers must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle, and must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere.
Submissions and reviews will be handled via EasyChair system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=idc2019
All submissions will be reviewed by at least 2 members of the Technical Program Committee.
All accepted papers will be included in the IDC-2019 Symposium Proceedings, which will be published by Springer as part of their series Studies in Computational Intelligence.
Full paper submission: A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶9̶t̶h, ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶2̶3̶r̶d̶, May 6th 2019 (final extension!)
Notification of acceptance: ̶M̶a̶y̶ ̶3̶1̶s̶t̶, ̶J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶7̶t̶h̶, June 11, 2019
Final (camera ready) paper submission: ̶J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶4̶t̶h̶, ̶J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶1̶7̶t̶h̶, June 19, 2019
Registration for authors: June 20, 2019
Special session date: October 7th/8th/9th, 2019
Technical Program Committee (to be confirmed):
Laboratory of Computer Security Problems
St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Sciences (SPIIRAS)
Saint Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (ITMO University)
Prof. Igor Kotenko
Russia, 199178, St. Petersburg., No. 39, 14-th Linia, VI
Phone / Fax: +7-812-328-71-81 / +7-812-328-44-50